Grav Ball Grav Ball

It wasn't that bad

Add more colour to it. Change the song as well, it got on my nerves a little bit. Other than that it was good =]

Stickman Nature Skate Stickman Nature Skate

Lol, haha

The tricks that were there actually looked like the tricks, so that was good =P Then it just got random lol. Pretty entertaining though, nice.

Graphics need improving though, for sure.

Bubble Abroad Bubble Abroad

Nice

Though it is pretty basic, I think you did it quite well. I managed to beat it pretty quickly, maybe you should add a live limit, and once you use them you have to return to start.

Graphics were pretty well drawn, but you need to make mroe complex levels. The roundabout was the best looking one, but still very simple.

Make some more, make them harder.

125Maniac responds:

yep!

Dotzee Dotzee

Nice

It was an alright game, but it needs to be larger.

MiniTut#8ActionScriptTut MiniTut#8ActionScriptTut

Average

Nothing really special about this, the things in here are very basic and can be easily found and done just in Flash itself.Add more detailed and harder Actionscripting in the next tut if you make one.

ADR3-N responds:

This is just a basic actionscript tuturial. If I wanted it to be advanced it'd say "AdvancedActionScriptTuturial." Anyway, thanks for actually following the review rules unlike some people.

UMM???? UMM????

What?

This game didn't do anything. It was eyepleasing, but nothing actually happened.

Text Editor Text Editor

Design was good

The design was pleasing to the eyes, so that was a plus. I didn't really get this though, it's pretty much a Word like program, but in a Flash form? Oh well, design was good I suppose... that's all I can really say about it. Maybe ad more fonts?

CellFarm CellFarm

I misunderstand

Hmm, I don't know where the interactivity was, to me it was just watching cells multiply, which isn't very exciting.

Though the screen and all did look OK

Moglin Punter Moglin Punter

It's OK

The idea isn't very original. The sound was annoying after a while. When i got to level 41 (I was extremely bored) it wouldn't even let me kick twilly. I clicked, he was about to kick, and then it said punt again.

What the hell man?

Fatamari Fatamari

Bit fictional

Its good, bit fake I must say, like being an adult, and being 90 Kilos aint too bad, And you were going a bit fat when they were at 100, but anyway, its nice overall, the " lets roll " bit was funny, but annoying, but that was to make the game harder I guess, anyway, nice work!